Last week, the Government ordered certain businesses – including pubs, cinemas and theatres – to close.
The Government is now extending this requirement to a further set of businesses and other venues, including:
• all non-essential retail stores – this will include clothing and electronics stores; hair, beauty and nail salons; and outdoor and indoor markets, excluding food markets.
• libraries, community centres, and youth centres.
• indoor and outdoor leisure facilities such as bowling alleys, arcades and soft play facilities.
• communal places within parks, such as playgrounds, sports courts and outdoor gyms.
• places of worship, except for funerals attended by immediate families.
• hotels, hostels, bed and breakfasts, campsites, caravan parks, and boarding houses for commercial/leisure use (excluding permanent residents and key workers).
There is a requirement for play areas to be closed today so Pendeen Playpark will be closed today.