This website is run by St Just Town Council. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. The council is working with its web designers who have recommended they carry out a review of the website following the guidelines in the WCAG document. This review would then form the basis of an action plan for the Town Council to implement going forwards.
In the meantime the following information should be useful.
How accessible is this website?
- This website has been built to work on as many devices as possible: mobile, tablet and laptops/desktops.
- The main navigation menu can be tabbed through using the tab key on a keyboard.
- The contact form on the Contact page can be tabbed through using the tab key on a keyboard.
- Most images have alternative text for screen reader software.
- Most PDF documents are simple text documents which should work with screen reading software.
We know some parts of this website aren’t fully accessible:
- You can’t modify the line height or spacing of text.
- Some PDF documents aren’t fully accessible to screen reader software.
- You can’t skip to the main content when using a screen reader.
- There are pages with read more / click here links.
- Some images may not have alternative text for screen reading software.
While St Just Town Council is working on improving the website you can report any accessibility problems using the following contact details: