On 19 July the Coronavirus National Lock Down restrictions are due to be lifted and the library will revert to its pre-Coronavirus style operation on Tuesday 20th July 21 keeping the same hours as now. Non library staff who can work from home will continue to do so .
To enable the Library to open again several limitations will remain in place to control possible risks to health in the library for staff and the public. Other measures may also be needed to be introduced; once the Library is open again at short notice.
- No more than 10 members of staff/public in the building at any one time.
- We request masks are still worn by the public visiting the library.
- Everyone still needs to keep space between them and others and wash their hands on entry.
- The Foyer and Main library area are open to the public but nowhere else.
- 2 of 4 public computers will be open to the public to use (a measure to limit numbers in the building).