Call the Council on 01736 788412
St Just-in-Penwith
Town Council
St Just Town Council Coat of Arms
Caring for your local

You can report many things online to Cornwall Council.

Commenting on a News Update

Comments from the public are encouraged on St Just Town Council news updates.

If you would like to send a comment please use the form on the Contact Page.

To help us manage the comments indicate which news update you are commenting on - either in the subject or the message field.

Posted on: 31st August 2021 |

Report something – Cornwall Council

You can report many things online to Cornwall Council the above link gives details or even go directly to the Cornwall Council website.

Cornwall Council are the authority responsible for Planning enforcement, dog fouling, footpaths, potholes,  street lights and many more services.

The main phone number is 0300 1234 222

Comments are closed.