Residents, businesses and community groups will have the opportunity to ask Cllr Linda Taylor, the Leader of Cornwall Council, questions about local issues, services and priorities at a series of Question Time style meetings across Cornwall.
Parish and town councillors are very welcome to attend these sessions.
We also hope you will be able to help us promote these sessions by displaying the relevant poster on your local notice boards. You can download a poster using these links:
The Penzance session will take place as follows:
- 25 May at St John’s Hall, Penzance
- St John’s Hall, Alverton Street, TR18 2QW
- Doors open at 7pm – 7.30pm start
Email your question, before the start of the meeting, to email@example.com or simply let us know on arrival.
Don’t have a question to ask but keen to listen to the discussion? You are very welcome – just turn up on the night.
Other sessions across Cornwall will also take place on these dates:
- 6 June – Newquay Tretherras School, Newquay
- 22 June – Ivor Potter Hall, The Parkhouse Centre, Bude
- 4 July – Old Cattle Market, Helston
- 19 July – Public Hall, Liskeard
Further sessions are planned for September and October in Falmouth, Wadebridge, Torpoint, Camborne, Truro and St Austell. Details of these sessions will be published as soon as possible.
For more information, please visit the Let’s Talk Cornwall website.