Skip to content

Warning on SORN Vehicle’s parked in Town Council Car Parks

Any untaxed SORN vehicles can now be reported directly to the DVLA. Once they have received the report they will issue a fine to the registered keeper & the vehicle will go on a list for the DVLA Clamping Unit to Clamp it when they are next in the area.

The Link can be used by anybody to report untaxed/ SORN vehicles.

           Report an untaxed vehicle – GOV.UK (