Call the Council on 01736 788412
St Just Town Council Coat of Arms

Caring for your local


Any complaint against a Town Councillor should be submitted to Cornwall Council’s Standards Committee which is responsible for dealing with complaints against the members “Code of Code”. A copy of the complaint form can be downloaded: